A limited number of students will be accepted into the CIE Fellows Certificate Program each year.
Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors from the 5Cs may apply during the Fall semester to be accepted into the Fellows Certificate Program.
Applications can be found and should be submitted using the Handshake app: COMING SOON
- Fall Deadline: September 20th, 2020 (11:55pm)
- To apply, students must be in good standing
- The written application will include a statement of demonstrated interest in innovation and entrepreneurship
- A personal interview will be conducted prior to acceptance
- Optional student may include letters of recommendation or other supporting materials
Certificate Award Ceremony
The CIE Fellows Certificate Program will conclude with a ceremony in which the graduation class members are awarded a Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship denoting their academic and extracurricular success and exploration into entrepreneurship and innovation. This credential is appropriately included on the student’s resume.