Google Online Marketing Challenge
Feb 20, 2013
Are you interested in social media and online marketing? Do you want to work with Google?
Join the Google Online Marketing Challenge!
What is it?
The Google Online Marketing Challenge is a free and exciting opportunity for student teams to gain experience and create real online marketing campaigns using Google AdWords and Google+. Over 50,000 students and professors from almost 100 countries have participated in the past 5 years.
How does it work?
– Google provides a $250 budget to student teams of three to six members to develop and run an online advertising campaign for a business or non-profit organization over a three-week period.
– Students can also compete for the Google+ Social Media Marketing Award by maintaining a Google+ Page for their clients over a six-week period.
– Each team must have a Professor as an adviser who registers themselves with the team.
- · Professor Registration is open until May 3, 2013. Visit the registration form to get started.
o For fastest processing, put the name “Whitney” into the last field on the form.
- · Add the GOMC Google+ page to your circles to learn more, join hangouts with Googlers and past participants and stay up to date
- Professor Registration: January 14 – May 3, 2013
- Student Registration: February 12 – May 10, 2013
- AdWords and Google+ Campaign Window: February 12 – June 14, 2013
- Deadline for Uploading Reports: June 14, 2013
- · All Awards Winners Announcement: August 2013